Sunday, March 22, 2009

SexToy Review: Lelo Ella


I was a little surprised the first time I saw the Ella, a relatively new product from luxury company Lelo. Every toy I have by them is a super high-end vibe and this little double ended dildo didn’t seem to quite fit in. I mean, don’t get me wrong, this is an amazing toy of the highest quality, but they seemed to be pretty focused on vibrators.

Fortunately for the masses, they have branched out a bit because this pleasure object is really great. It’s made out of super sweet silicone and Lelo definitely had a woman’s body in mind when the designed it’s perfect g-spot curve. For those of you who are interested, the other end is more of a standard straight dildo that feels really great also and is really nice for teasing or thrusting!

Like all of my other Lelo toys, the Ella comes in a really nice black box that is perfect for storage. If you’re running out of storage space like me, they’ve also provided a white satin bag as an alternative. Also included are information on the one-year warranty (!) and an instruction manual that warns against silicone lube and offers maintenance information.

The brilliant minds at Lelo suggest you use this dildo with a vibe, and while I would have thought of it eventually, I made sure I had one of my favorite vibes right next to me when I took this one for a test ride. Let me tell you, this baby finds it’s way right to your g-spot without any effort and the silicone transfers vibration really well. After a couple of test runs – solo and with the girl – I am really digging this toy.

However, for the record, this toy is not your traditional double-ended dong. When I read that, I assumed it would be enough for two people to use at the same time. It’s not. In fact, at just seven inches long with a 1 ¼ inch diameter, it’s pretty small.

Knowing that, if you are a fan of toys that have a little more girth, this is probably not the toy for you. I personally think it’s so well designed that size doesn’t matter much, but it’s something you should definitely be aware of. One nice thing for me about the shape and size is that the g-spot end makes for a nice handle and it’s a nice toy for anal play. Just be wary of your grip so it doesn’t get lost and you don’t end up spending a night in the ER! You should also make sure you sterilize it using the usual methods before using it vaginally again!

Overall, I’m really impressed with the Lelo Ella and will admit that it’s right at the top of my toy list with the Pure Wand. It doesn’t have the heft of my steel bff, but it is pretty amazing for g-spot stim.


Looking for the fun Lelo Ella? You can pick up the product by clicking here

0 comments:

Post a Comment