Monday, March 23, 2009

Review: The Liv, By Lelo




Holy shit. Every time I try a new toy by Lelo, I fall more and more in love with them, and want to get even more of their toys. I’m already in love with my Mia (which I carry in my purse ALL THE TIME, because, well, you never know.)

This time, I got to try the Liv, one of the lovely vibrating dildos that Lelo makes.

The only regret about this toy that I have is that I can’t put it in my ass (No flared base. :(

First of all, it comes, as all Lelo’s toys do, tastefully packaged in a black box, nestled in more black, with a satin storage case. I must say, it sounds stupid but the packaging of a sex toy (or as Lelo calls them, Pleasure Objects) is kind of important. I like to think I’m getting something of quality, and something tasteful, and Lelo is excellent at giving me that feeling.

Liv has five different settings - continuous vibrations, long pulse, medium pulse, short/fast pulse and waving pulsations - and a range of vibration speeds to suit any one’s tastes.

What I liked most was its multi functionality. I had fun running the tip of the vibrating live all over my vulva and clit, which was a lovely tease. The silicone is soft and delicious on skin.

Liv also had two other great features - she’s rechargeable (No batteries, FTW!) and you can ‘lock’ the vibe for travel, so it doesn’t accidentally turn on. As someone who’s had vibes turn on in my luggage and kill batteries and charges, this is a BIG selling point for me.

The best part, however, was when I finally got down to business and put the Liv inside me. Oh. My. God. The curve is *perfect*, gentle and easy but tucks right up against my g-spot. And the vibrations? Holy shit. I cranked them up to the highest setting, and used the medium pulse setting, and then grabbed a bullet vibe for my clit. (I’m a greedy whore - I want everything.)

Fantastic. In fact, I did something I never do with dildos. I fucked myself with it. See, normally I enjoy a feeling of fullness while I work my clit, and I generally find most penetrative toys too bulky or annoying to fuck my self with, but the Liv is definitely more of a fucking type dildo than any I’ve tried before. She’s slim enough that I don’t need to work at it, and she doesn’t *scrape* my g-spot, she massages it. And let me tell you, I saw fucking STARS when I finally came.

If you’re looking to try a toy from Lelo - DO IT! They’re fantastic. I can’t wait until I can try more of their toys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment